Data privacy notice
How we treat your data and your rights
– Information pursuant to Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPO)–
Information valid as of 1 January 2021
Your trust is very important for us. For this reason we respect and protect your private sphere. We treat the data belonging to visitors to our website with care and protect it against misuse.
On this page you will find all information concerning the processing of your personal data by Förderservice GmbH der Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt, Leipziger Str. 49 a, 39112 Magdeburg.
Processing is understood as any operation in connection with your personal data. Whenever you come across the word "processing" or "to process" this can be understood as the collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, alignment or erasure of your personal data. More examples can be found in Article 4 (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our website can generally be used without having to enter personal data. Where personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) is collected on our website this is always done voluntarily, insofar as this is possible. This data is not disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
You should be aware that data transmission over the internet (such as when communicating by email) can be subject to security vulnerabilities, it is not therefore possible to completely protect your data against access by third parties.
Landesinitiative Fachkraft im Fokus (FiF)
The Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is
Förderservice GmbH der Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt (FSIB)
Leipziger Str. 49 a
Data protection officer:
Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt – Anstalt der Norddeutschen Landesbank Girozentrale
Data protection officer: Mathias Görtz
Telephone: 0391 / 589 8373
Email address: email@example.com
Information, erasure, blocking
You have the right at any time to request information at no charge concerning the personal data being stored about you, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing. You also have a right to the rectification, blocking or the erasure of this data. For this purpose and in the event of further questions concerning the subject of personal data you may contact us at any time at the address given in the "Impressum" (legal notice).
On our website we use "Shariff“ buttons which ensure data privacy. "Shariff“ was developed by specialists of the computer magazine c’t in order to give greater protection to the private sphere on the internet and to replace the usual "share" buttons of social networks. More information about the Shariff project can be found here.
Server log files
- Browser type/ browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be attributed to specific individuals. This data is not brought together with other data sources. We reserve the right to retrospectively check this data if we have concrete indications of unlawful use.
Web analysis tool
We use the "Matomo" web analysis program (www.matomo.org) provided by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand. With the aid of this program we obtain information concerning the use of our website and can make any improvements that may be necessary. The "Matomo" program uses what are known as cookies for this purpose. A cookie set by Matomo allows your internet browser to be recognised, for instance. Matomo is deployed on a server operated by IB. The information generated by the cookie is not used to identify you personally as a user of our website, as the data is anonymised before being passed on to us.
Apart from data concerning your actual visit to our website, none of your personal data is stored or processed with the aid of Matomo technology.
Some pages of the website use what are known as cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies make our service more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies“. They are automatically erased at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you erase them. These cookies allow us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and so that cookies are only allowed in individual cases, are only accepted for certain cases or are generally excluded. You can also ensure that cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser. When cookies are deactivated this may mean that not all functions offered by this website are available to you.
If you send us enquiries on the contact form, the information you provide on the enquiry form, including the contact data you supply there, will be stored by us so that your enquiry can be processed and in case further enquiries should follow. We will not disclose this data without your consent.
Sending out newsletters
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. If you do so, we will process your personal data on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR (name and email address). In subscribing to our newsletter you indicate that you agree to being sent the newsletter and to the data processing and data protection measures described here. This data is not disclosed to third parties. This data is used only for sending out the newsletter.
As soon as you have registered for the newsletter we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration.
You may cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a corresponding cancellation link in every newsletter you receive. We will then immediately erase the data that we use for sending out the newsletter.
Objecting to advertising emails
We hereby object to our contact data being used to send us advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. This data appears in the "Impressum" (legal notice) in order to comply with our legal obligation to publish our contact details on our website. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action if they are sent unsolicited advertising information such as through spam emails.
Job portal and exchange for skilled personnel
FiF offers a job portal and an exchange for skilled personnel, Stellen- und Fachkräftebörse - Fachkraft im Fokus (fachkraft-im-fokus.de).
FiF has profiles on Facebook and YouTube and also runs the "Gute Arbeit“ blog. FiF has no declared aim to store or utilise data from user profiles on social media. Users may nevertheless visit the various open pages, read the contents provided by FiF and leave their comments. When they visit the service in question, make their comments or write posts, data protection issues may arise. The data stored here is collected only by the various social media websites and the processing of the data is therefore subject to the corresponding data privacy statements for these services.
The use of the social services operated by FiF with processing of users' personal data takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in a modern and supportive means of informing and interacting with our users and visitors, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
Social media - "Gute Arbeit" BLOG
- Responsibility for the contents of the "Gute Arbeit" blog (https://blog.fachkraft-im-fokus.de/) lies with our partner, MA&T Organisationsentwicklung GmbH (https://www.ma-t.de)
Social media - Facebook
- Jointly responsible for the operation of the Facebook page "Landesinitiative Fachkraft im Fokus" (https://www.facebook.com/fachkraft.im.fokus) within the meaning of the GDPR and other data protection legislation are FiF and Facebook Ireland Ltd (referred to below as "Facebook“), 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Further information is provided by Facebook under the following link: www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
- We operate this page in order to create transparency and thus to provide everyone interested with the same access to our services.
- We are aware that Facebook processes users' data for the following purposes:
- Advertising (analysis, creation of personalised advertising)
- Creation of user profiles
- Market research.
- Facebook does not conclusively and clearly explain, and we do not know, how they use the data obtained from your visit to Facebook pages for their own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page can be attributed to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from your visit to the Facebook page is disclosed to third parties.
- When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook captures data such as your IP address as well as further information available in the form of cookies on your PC. This information is used to provide us, as operators of Facebook pages, with statistical information on the use of our Facebook page. We, as the operators of the page, cannot influence the generation and presentation of the data. We cannot disable this function nor prevent the generation and processing of the data. Facebook provides more information about this under the following link: www.facebook.com/help/pages/insights
- The data we collect about you when you visit our Facebook page is also processed by Facebook and may be sent to countries outside the European Union. We, as the operators of the page, cannot prevent the transmission and further processing of users' personal data in third countries such as the USA and we cannot rule out the possible risks for the user that this may entail.
- What information Facebook receives and how this is used is described by Facebook in general form in its Data Use Policy. There you can also find information about ways of contacting Facebook and about possible settings for advertisements. The Data Use Policy is available under the following link: www.facebook.com/policy
- Facebook's complete Data Use Policy can be found here: www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Opt-outs can be set here (only if you are logged in or about to log in): www.facebook.com/settings?=ads
- As only Facebook has full access to user data, we recommend that you contact Facebook directly if you wish to request information or have any other questions concerning your rights as user (e.g. the right to the erasure of your data). If you require any support here or if you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us (see Contact data). If you no longer wish your data to be processed as described here for our Facebook page, "Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt", then please cancel the link between your Facebook user profile and our page by using the functions "Unlike this page “ or "Unsubscribe from this page".
Social media - YouTube
- You are reminded that you use the videos incorporated into our website from the YouTube platform and the YouTube channel "Landesinitiative Fachkraft im Fokus Sachsen-Anhalt" (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE3J6FtSceOrztFmdJCvNA) and their functions on your own responsibility. As a provider of the service we receive no information concerning the content of the data transmitted nor about how YouTube uses this data.
- The functions of the service are offered by Google's YouTube platform. The operator of the platform is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you are logged into your YouTube account you make it possible for YouTube to directly match your surfing behaviour with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out from your YouTube account.
- Further information about the treatment of user data as well as related rights and possible settings for the protection of users' private sphere can be found in YouTube's data privacy statement at: https://www.youtube.de/t/privacy